LMAO !!! - Laugh My Ass Off

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dating rules.

I am a die-hard Yahoo messenger flirt.

The girls I flirt with are usually whom I know very well, and whom I've taken time to know for the sole reason that they are witty.
My flirting style is unique. I bring into my flirting my other qualities like frankness, straightforwardness and perversion.
Of course, I am not gonna talk too much about the results of my 'frank' flirting.

One conversation is worth mentioning all the same. It went something like this... (Lets call her Jess)

Me: So tell me, will you come with me for a date on Christmas ?

Jess: depends on your behaviour from now !

Me: Do you want me to address you 'My Lady' everyday from now ? Or should it be 'Your highness'... or do you want me to hold the door open for you ? Do you want me to kiss your hand ?

Jess: =))

Me: Well, I can kiss your hand, but it might not be accurate... the kiss can well land somewhere else.

Jess: Chi..chi..chi.

Me: Well, in case you say yes, I have my own conditions for it....

Me: Here are my 4 golden rules of dating.
1) you should laugh at every joke of mine... however non-funny it is.
2) you should bat your eyelashes when i look deep into your eyes.
3) you should pay the bill
4) and finally after the date, you should share a long, passionate kiss with me, in the moonlight.

Jess: Screw urself !!!!

Jess: =)) =))

Me: You think, I am kidding ?? Well, I am dead serious.. so when's our date ?

Jess: After all your conditions, NEVER ! =))

Jess: Hey..wait.. be right back in a while.

Me: Where are you going ?? Why dont you stand and face it like a woman ??

(she comes after a while)

Jess: You face it like a man ------> NO.

Me: :(

(The chat conversation is censored after this, as it is considered detrimental to the author's ego.)


1 Comments:

  • like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home